Hayat Vegan A-Z Multivitamin offer the right mix of all the vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients you need each day. Explore!
Hayat Vegan Vitamin D2 2400 IU
Vitamin D is key for good health in so many ways. You may know that Vitamin D is important for helping your body to absorb calcium and, by extension, bone growth. But most people don’t know that vitamin D deficiency has been linked to breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, heart disease, depression, weight gain, and other maladies.
Hayat Vitamin D2 tablets contain 2400 IU: You can be sure you’re getting the recommended allowance of vitamin D every day.
Available Now at:
Vitamin D Benefits
- Strong bones from helping to regulate calcium and phosphorus. That means reduced risk of osteomalacia and osteoporosis.
- Reduced risk of contracting the flu.
- Helps insulin stability and glucose tolerance, reducing risk of diabetes.
- May help to slow the growth of certain cancers such as breast, prostate, and colon cancer.
What If You’re Not Getting Enough Vitamin D?
- You could be getting sick more often that you should or your wounds could be slower to heal.
- You might feel tired or depressed.
- You might have aches in your bones, muscles, or back.
- You might experience more hair loss.
Long-Term Vitamin D deficiency could contribute to:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's Disease
Promotes Beautiful Skin
promotes clear skin
Promotes Hair Growth
Helps in Maintaining a Healthy Weight
|Amount Per Serving|
|2000-Calorie Diet||% DV**|
|Vitamin D-2 (Ergocalciferol)||60 mcg||300%|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide. HPMC, Polyethyleneglycol and Purified water. (All of the ingredients are from non-animal sources)
Free of gluten, shellfish, egg, fish, peanut, milk, soy, tree nut, wheat, animal products, by-products or derivatives.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take one tablet daily with food or as directed by a physician. Consult your physician before taking any dietary supplements.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your physician before use. Consult your physician if any adverse reactions occur.
Vegan Society: This product is registered with the Vegan Society and is 100% VEGETARIAN and VEGAN. It does NOT contain animal products, by-products, or derivatives.
Food Sensitivity: Does NOT contain dairy, egg, gluten, salt, shellfish, sugar, wheat, or yeast. Store in a cool dry place and keep bottle tightly closed.
Temper Evident: Do not use if tamper proof seal is broken.